Our bronze correction detail is designed for cars in 'nearly new' condition, with only very minor paint defects.
Our BRONZE paint correction detail is designed to suit cars in ‘nearly new’ condition, with only very minor paint defects, where the aim is to specifically remove them and leave a near-flawless finish. This is also the package to go for if your vehicle has had previous paint correction carried out within the last 12-24 months, and has only picked up minor swirls in the meantime.
For older cars, or those with more severe paint defects, the BRONZE correction detail will strike an exceptional balance between a stunning finish and value for money. In these cases we ordinarily hope to achieve a 75% correction of the paint’s surface finish.
Typically, on a BRONZE detail we will carry out around a day’s worth of machine polishing as part of the overall process.
KDS bronze detail from only £495.00 + VAT
What you can expect from the bronze detail...
Since no two cars arrive in identical condition all our detailing packages will be tweaked to each individual car, ensuring the best possible use of our time and the greatest value for money. However, regardless of the vehicle’s age/condition, on a BRONZE detail we will always carry out at least the following steps:
- Comprehensive wash process using two/three bucket method
- Tar remover, fallout remover and degreaser used for chemical decontamination
- Door shuts, hinges, badges, edges and panel gaps brush cleaned
- Wheel arches carefully jet-washed
- Wheels cleaned using Gtechniq W6 followed by GWash
- Combination of soft microfibre towel and forced-air drying techniques
- Brakes warmed to ensure no binding while the car is with us
- Clay used to remove bonded contaminants from paintwork
- Paint depth readings taken (also shows accident/paint repairs) where needed
- BRONZE level machine polishing completed (approx. 1 full day) using KDS in-house techniques
- Vehicle wiped down with Gtechniq Panel Wipe and IPA to ensure surfaces are chemically clean
- Pre selected* wax/sealants applied to exterior paintwork, lights and wheels
- Door shuts treated with a sealant for added protection
- Exterior plastics, grilles and trims dressed with non-sticky protection
- Door seals and rubbers cleaned and protected
- Exhaust tips cleaned
- Interior glass cleaned
- Interior litter removed, surfaces dusted, carpets and mats vacuumed
- Exterior glass cleaned
- Tyres cleaned and dressed with a long lasting tyre dressing
- Final inspection to make sure your car meets our high standards
The KDS bronze detail
from £495.00 +VAT
Looking for something else?
KDS platinum detail
Our platinum correction detail takes paint correction beyond the next level...
You will be amazed at the level of finish we achieve with this detail, no matter what condition of the car may be in to start with. Our PLATINUM detail takes paint correction beyond the next level, and will include Kelly Harris painstakingly removing every defect that can possibly be polished away from the paintwork.
KDS gold detail
Our gold correction detail is best suited to cars with more extensive defects...
Such as deeper scratches or chemical etching, and cars dulled through wear and tear over a number of years. However, it is also generally recommended for cars suffering from ‘unfinished’ workmanship from a paint shop – or indeed the original production line. Ugly leftover sanding marks can be quite deep and are a common feature on hand-worked paintwork, whether it is from a repairer, or a low-volume manufacturer.
KDS silver detail
Our silver correction detail is designed for vehicles with 'medium' level paint defects ...
The SILVER correction process will deal with swirls and scratches, dullness a reduced depth of colour caused by poor hand washing techniques and automated car washes. Other defects that can be removed with this process are light car park scrapes, water marks, ‘buffer lines / holograms’ left by body shops or less experienced detailers, and minor bird dropping stains.